Monday, August 03, 2009

Vintage-Inspired Magazine Clutches! I've been doing a lot of crafty decoupaging lately with my stash of fashion magazines. Throughout the years I've been collecting these foreign fashion magazines, vintage books, and favorite editorials so being inspired by the 1970's style magazine clutches, I've created a handful of these plastic clutches. I used to see these coveted clutches in vintage shops. The story is that they look like you're toting magazines, rather than your valuables in a pocketbook.







Inspired by Carrie Bradshaw carrying a vintage magazine clutch in an episode of Sex in the City.



Also, Rihanna reviving the fun trend with a modern version of the clutch.

1 comment:

..... said...

im in love with these clutches but they are a little bit expensive for me :(